May 24, 2011

I got blog tagged :)

I was blog tagged by Scott Niven, author of a series of books on speculative fiction (they're very good, if you haven't read them and you enjoy speculative fiction, you can check them out at the blog link above). One of his stories in particular, A Mare Imbrium Wink, is still dancing through my head while I make up the rest of the story to appease my curiosity. At least until he releases the full version... I hope. 



As part of the blog tagging experience, I need to answer some questions, then blog tag some other bloggers. So here we go:



If you could go back in time and relive one moment, what would it be?

My, my, why the hard questions? I have two children so that cancels out using their births as my one relivable moment. I suppose, since he was the cause of my children, my first date with Greg would be high on the list, though there was a bit of clumsy embarrassment involved that I wouldn't want to relive. 



If you could go back in time and change one thing, what would it be?
I would retract all those little things that disappointed my parents, or at least hide them better.  




What movie/TV character do you most resemble in personality?
Truthfully, I don't watch enough TV to get too familiar with characters. There was a movie in 1962 based on the book by Harper Lee, To Kill a Mockingbird, and I always loved the book because I could see so much of myself in the little girl named Scout. Mix her with Pippin from LOTR, and Zeddicus Z'ul Zorander from The Sword of Truth, and that about sums me up.



If you could push one person off a cliff and get away with it, who would it be?
If it were unavoidable, I would push myself. If I had to be responsible for the death of one person, I would take my own life before that of someone else. I'm not suicidal in the least, but I don't really have a fear of death, more the fear of causing someone else's.



Name one habit you want to change in yourself.
My incessant need to have a place for everything and everything in it's place.



Describe yourself in one word.


Plucky 



Describe the person who named you in this meme in one word.
Lively


Why do you blog? (In one sentence):

It's entirely too efficient to spread ideas and ask for advice, moreso than emailing 20+/- people separately. 


And the people I'm blog tagging are: TBA

No comments:

Post a Comment